Tuesday, April 1, 2008

APRIL presents Greendog macy's, CARTERS and Baby GAP!


Finally it's APRIL and I manage to get my HOT! cute little kidswear. Surely my kidswear are branded and it's original with grade A. Some supplier may offer an imitation of those branded clothing and you got to be extra careful. Buy one you'll feel my kidswear material you will know what is the difference. The only thing is I manage to get cheaper cause it's all about family business and we buy direct from the real supplier! I will publish all my kidswear photo next week!For this month focus is more on girl and boys' shirt. Belows are details for this month kidswear and the price :-

1) Boy Polo Stripe T-Shirt (Khakis) RM 14
2) Carters Houded Jacket RM 18
3) Greendog Girl Fancy Shirt RM 14
4) Greendog Rompers RM 10
5) Carter's jogger pants RM 10
6) Greendog flower dress RM 18
7) Oshkosh Rompers RM 10
8) Greendog pink dress RM 20
9) Carter's infant boy babysuit RM10
10) Baby GAP bodysuit RM10

No comments: