Monday, August 25, 2008

September & Eid Mubarak Kidswear + Mens wear

Salam and greetings....

It has been long time I haven't update my stock. Due to my hectic commitment I kept silence for a while. Well for the month of September my kidswear mostly Carter's and Green dog offers varieties colourful pattern. Range price from RM 10 to RM 30. Due to current hike in oil $, my1stwardrobe still capable to offer you with much much affordable price with it's own quality. For Eid Mubarak...we are pleased to welcome mama and daddy to buy their kidswear with us...
This month brought a new phase collection for mens'wear like arrow, guess, docker's, ashworth and van huesten. The price range RM 40 to RM50.You may surf to our new menswear website which is www.brandedmenswear.blogspot.com My pleasure to provide you with our collection of kidswear and menswear...Salam Ramadhan.............

No comments: